Cancellations & Substitutions
Deadline for Receipt of Cancellations: August 30, 2013
- Cancellations are not accepted by phone nor via this website.
- Email requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Cancellation. DO NOT send to other addresses.
NOTE: Cancellations are not accepted through the ANCC Magnet Conference website.
- All cancellations are subject to a $200 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received by August 30, 2013 receive a full refund less the administrative fee.
- No refunds for cancellations received after August 30, 2013. Substitutions are allowed up to August 30, 2013.
- ANCC reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all conference activities due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event the conference must be canceled or postponed, registration fees will be refunded. All other cancellations are subject to the policy as stated.
- Refunds are not made for no-shows.
- Refunds for canceled registrations are processed within 4 to 6 weeks after the conference closes.
- Ticketed events (pre-conference programs, symposium, extra tickets) and all recording purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- NOTE: Due to processing costs, only overpayments in excess of $25 will be considered for refunds. Please ensure checks include the correct dollar amount to avoid overpayment.
- All substitutions must be submitted by August 30, 2013.
- Substitutions are welcome at no charge.
- Make requests for substitutions in the Attendee Service Center. Information from the original registration confirmation will be needed.