International Attendee Information
Make the most of your conference experience! Special events are planned exclusively for international colleagues. When registering, please indicate which events you plan to attend. Attendance costs, if any, are in addition to conference registration fees.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando, Florida next October!
Wednesday, October 2, 5:00 pm
- Look for reserved seating for international colleagues.
International Conference Forum: Meet the Magnet Program Staff
Tuesday, October 1, 4:00-6:30pm
Fee: $99 USD
- Exclusive for international attendees, this educational session provides a detailed orientation to the ANCC National Magnet Conference, with emphasis on sessions and activities most relevant to international attendees.
- We guide you through the Magnet conference program and explain how the conference works, plus questions and answers the Magnet Team.
- Meet Magnet leaders! Hear about best practices and ask specific questions about the program processes. Information on updates to the Magnet Sources of Evidence (SOEs), and application steps relevant to international applicants will be presented.
- This orientation is led by Magnet Recognition Program Director, Linda Lewis; ANCC International Consultant Dr. Stephanie Ferguson; and ANCC Executive Director Dr. Karen Drenkard.
- Light refreshments will be served during a reception following the session.
Magnet Hospital Tour
Saturday, October 5, Time TBD
Fee: $195 USD
Sign up with your registration. Spaces are limited and fill quickly!
The tour sites are:
The tour includes:
- Transportation to and from the tour location
Tours of the Magnet facilities may involve stairs and extended walking. Details will follow via email after registration.
- U.S. State Department
- Visa Information
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Travel Information